5kW Hybrid inverters are high-efficiency power conversion devices. They usually contain numerous power transistors and other passive, active, and semiconductor components. A 5kW Hybrid inverter converts DC power from solar panels, batteries, and other sources into AC power which can be used to power appliances in the home. This type of inverter typically provides more efficient power conversion than a standard AC power inverter due to the use of advanced control strategies.
Packress 5kW / 48V hybrid solar inverters are compatible with both on-grid and off-grid applications. System’s grid-export feature, Wi-Fi monitoring, and expandability makes it more user-friendly.
- Large Touch-sensitive LCD display
- Inverter that can achieve peak efficiency of 93% with pure sine waves
- App for mobile monitoring via Wi-Fi
- Suitable for use without batteries
- Lithium-Ion, Lead Acid, and LiFePO4 batteries are all compatible
- Up to nine inverters can be connected in parallel in single-phase or three-phase mode